What is a Turnkey Puppy?
A Turnkey Puppy is the pick of the litter puppy that is then trained for an additional 4 months. These puppies fit seamlessly into your family and lifestyle at 6 months of age, after in-depth training and socialization. Your puppy will commence training at eight-weeks-old and train with us for a total of four months, delivered to you when they are 4-8 months of age depending on which program you choose. Miss all the challenges that come with a brand new puppy!
• First you will be able to have first or second choice from an available litter of Bernedoodles.
- Your puppy will be fully house-trained and crate trained.
- Your puppy will be obedience-trained.
- Your puppy will be socialized in different situations, and places.
- Your puppy will know sit, stay, down, come, and leash etiquette.
- Trainer will fly and deliver the puppy to you.
- You will receive a lifetime of support from trainer and breeder.
- Puppy will be spayed or neutered at owner's discretion.
PRICING PRICING VARIES DEPENDING ON TRAINING INTENSITY.
Puppy will be 4 months of age when coming home.
Puppy will be 6 months of age when coming home.
Puppy will be 8 months of age when coming home.
Home Therapy Training - ASK FOR PRICING